A minimum of 75% of all questions must be answered correctly.
By submitting this form I confirm that I am the person that has completed the induction and have clearly understood the induction entirely.
A valid Name is required.
A valid Company is required.
A valid Address is required.
A valid Phone Number is required.
Date of Birth
A valid Date of Birth is required.
A valid License Number is required.
1. The chain of responsibility means just the driver who has control in a transport operation can be held responsible for breaches of road rules:
This field is required.
2. How many hours prior to driving are you not to drink alcohol:
3. Before starting off on the first journey of your shift, you must carry out a vehicle inspection:
4. When working at a customer location, all drivers must:
5. Drivers and contractors are expected to comply with all appropriate legal requirements & acceptable community standards:
6. Passengers are only permitted in the truck when:
7. When you are at a customer's site, must you abide by the clients:
8. Which of the following are covered by 'manual handling':
9. Fatigue can be determined as a loss of alertness, which can lead to a steady and predictable drop off in brain function:
10. Driving for extended period without a break can be a cause of fatigue:
11. If you are involved in an accident, you must:
12. If your vehicle becomes a road hazard when it breaks down, use your portable warning signs. Place them at the side of the vehicle and between 50-150 meters from the front and rear of the vehicle:
13. A good guide for manual lifting is:
14. Your personal appearance and the appearance of you truck doesn't really matter as long as the job gets done:
15. If you come down with a medical condition that affects your driving:
16. We are committed to the risk management process and ensure as far as reasonably practical, contractors are adequately informed and trained and shall work in an environment that is free of hazards that may cause personal injury:
17. All contractors conducting work on behalf of us are to:
18. All contractors conducting work on behalf of us are to:
19. A valid driver's license and appropriate insurances must be obtained and provided to us, any changes must also be reported:
20. The driver must be aware of their vehicles GMV to make sure the vehicle is appropriate for the load: